Need a side folding or vertical coiling grille? Our grilles can provide security along with visual access for interior and exterior openings.
Rolling Grilles provide access control and off hour security on interior and exterior openings. Permit visual access of separated spaces.
Rolling Grille Benefits:
- Security: Grilles prevent unauthorized access and discourage forced entry at building exterior openings, storefronts or areas within buildings, such as pharmacies or parts counters. Used behind plate glass storefronts, they are a deterrent to smash-and-grab crime.
- Aesthetics: A variety of metal finishes from polished stainless to deep bronze are available to contribute to visual aesthetics as well as curtain configurations in straight or brick pattern.
- Design Flexibility: Cornell grilles are built to order to fit your opening size, operation and option preferences.
- Early Installation Option: Early/easy self-supporting installation system lets grilles be fitted in before walls are built and before there is an opening. Structural tubular members, factory machined and fitted for grille guides and brackets, attach directly to the slab below and joists above.
- Space-saving: Curtain stores in a compact coil at the head of an opening for fuller use of the interior space.
- Low life cycle cost: Cornell’s rugged construction and quality materials assure long life and less costly maintenance