Superior Parking Solutions
High performance, fast speeds, extremely quiet and fits into 50% less headroom then other security grilles, MicroCoil has it all.
Parking Garage Roll-Up Doors
Secure any parking garage with a custom roll-up door made to fit your opening. We manufacture durable solutions for keeping unwanted elements out while maintaining an attractive appearance and excellent traffic flow. These products are quiet, open three times faster than traditional parking garage doors and come with a range of options and accessories for designing your ideal solution.
The Benefits of a Parking Garage Door
Secure doors are an essential component for any commercial lot, apartment building or parking garage. We manufacture custom doors and security grilles made to fit new buildings or existing structures, with benefits including:
- Cleanliness: Parking garage doors limit access by uninvited guests, preventing unnecessary foot traffic.
- Security: Sealing your parking garage with a durable closure deters criminal elements, increasing safety and security.
- Comfort: When visitors park in your garage, they'll know their families and property are safer with a secure closure in place.
High-Speed Roll-Up Parking Garage Doors
Whether you're securing an above-ground lot or buying underground parking garage doors, Cornell is your source for high-speed closures custom-made for a precise fit. These parking garage doors all open at rates up to 24 inches per second and come equipped with our Apex® SmartController for simple operation. Depending on the application and your preference, you can choose between several proven styles, including:
- Extreme® 300 series high-performance grilles: Our Extreme 300 series security grilles last a minimum 300,000 complete cycles and require virtually no upkeep. These grilles use a direct-drive design and compact motor for quieter operation and close at rates up to 12 inches per second — a significant security feature for keeping unwanted visitors out. The grilles are compatible with all popular automated systems, and we back every high-performance grill with a two year/300,000-cycle warranty on all components.
- Extreme High Performance MicroCoil Grille - 500K Cycles: The Cornell Extreme High Performance MicroCoil Grille - 500K Cycles uses the least amount of headroom of any grille on the market today. These durable closures achieve a compact size with patented vertical links and smaller horizontal coils without sacrificing security. The MicroCoil leaves nearly 50% more space when coiled, allowing more room for ADA vans and taller vehicles. This grille is whisper-quiet and available in straight or brick patterns with several finishes, including 300-series Stainless Steel, aluminum mill and clear anodized.
- Extreme 1024 series high-speed doors: For the highest return on your investment, choose commercial parking garage doors with the lowest lifetime cost of any comparable products on the market. The Extreme 1024 series high-speed parking garage door is tested and proven to deliver over one million operating cycles with minimal upkeep. Create products made with steel, stainless steel or aluminum with a range of customization options, including over 180 powder-coated colors, a variety of slats and other optional features for custom closures that meet all your criteria.
Dependable Roll-Up Doors for Any Parking Garage
Cornell is your solution for custom parking garage doors designed for seamless integration into any new or existing facility. Add to your configuration with our selection of accessories, including battery-backup systems, hood and operator covers, and much more. For design assistance, visit our Architect Portal for tools, information and professional support in creating your roll-up parking garage doors.
Why choose MicroCoil? Here are some videos to see why!
Extreme High Performance MicroCoil - 500K Cycle
Compact installation, high performance, high speed, quiet and no vibrations, the perfect parking gate. When you need security in an opening with limited vertical space, our Extreme High Performance MicroCoil - 500K Cycle is the answer. Our compact parking lot security gates are easy to install in new construction as well as retrofit into existing parking structures.
MicroCoil - The Perfect Parking Security Gate
MicroCoil parking grille - quiet, low vibrations, fast, compact, maintenance free - everything you wanted.
What is one of your favorite things about MicroCoil – Noise Reduction
The patented curved stainless steel links nest to make MicroCoil not only the smallest headroom security grille but the way the links are attached prevents the grille from “walking” to make it the quietest and practically no vibrations. Combined with high performance, fast speeds and extreme durability, this makes MicroCoil security grille the ultimate parking garage gate.
MicroCoil - Great for Parking Garages
Heather Bender, Strategic Marketing Manager explains what she likes best about MicroCoil Compact Security Grilles - the fact that they are great for parking garages.
What is one of your favorite things about MicroCoil – Numbered Links
The patented curved stainless steel links nest to make MicroCoil not only the smallest headroom security grille and to keep their design, each link in numbered In this video, Adrienne Reitz explains how that helps, find out more!
MicroCoil has Windload Links, Why?
MicroCoil Security Grille is actually windload designed! Why? Adrienne Reitz explains why it is important
Why MicroCoil is Good for Architects
Siva Davuluri explains all the great advantages MicroCoil offers that other security grilles don't, and why architects are loving this new product.
MicroCoil - Patented Links
The patented curved stainless steel links nest to make MicroCoil the smallest headroom security grille as well as one of the quietest. Combined with high performance, fast speeds and extreme durability, this makes MicroCoil security grille the ultimate parking garage gate.
MicroCoil® Grille Single Link Repair
Learn how easy it is to repair a single link on the MicroCoil® Grille
MicroCoil® Grille Service
Learn how easy it is to service the MicroCoil® Grille
Additional Parking Facility Closures
Frequent access demands closure products that offer higher cycle life and performance reliability. Building codes mandate fire rated closures for openings in walls that separate garages and drive through bays from areas of human occupancy. Whatever your application, we have a closure solution to best suit your needs!