Commercial Door Solutions for Warehousing
When you work out of or in a warehouse, locating doors that give you simple access and comprehensive security can be a challenge. There are numerous items in your warehouse you need to use and protect, so your warehouse's doors matter. Fortunately, we're here to help you find the perfect doors for your needs, whether you're building a new warehouse or outfitting an existing space.
Below, you'll find more information about warehouse garage doors and how Cornell can offer you a resilient, custom-designed door to best fit your needs.
Commercial Warehouse Doors
A warehouse door can come in numerous designs, such as a swinging door, garage door, or rolling door. Whether made from steel, wood, plastic, or vinyl, a warehouse door will protect your warehouse from the elements, help maintain a constant indoor climate, block unauthorized personnel from entering, reduce noise, and categorize areas of the warehouse so products remain organized.
One of the best benefits of a warehouse door is its flexibility. These doors can be customized to fit your needs, whether it be with specific designs, materials, or sizes. While your doors require an initial investment, your doors' benefits will outweigh the costs because having proper access and security will streamline your warehouse processes and help to eliminate stolen good losses. Ultimately, your warehouse's doors can provide unmatched value.
It's a common misconception that warehouses have to be several thousand square feet to be able to use commercial warehouse doors. In reality, any warehouse can make use of a rolling security door or grille. These closures serve a variety of purposes, ensuring your warehouse can perform as efficiently as possible.
Warehouse Garage and Rolling Doors
At Cornell, we offer a variety of garage and rolling doors for warehouses. Additionally, we have an in-house design team that's ready to create the perfect custom door for you. Below, you'll find a variety of the commercial warehouse doors we offer to help you determine the right fit for your needs:
- StormDefender® Door: This storm-resistant door can transform any room or building into a storm shelter. These doors also fit into the building's exterior architecture, which keeps them hidden until they're needed. Most importantly, our StormDefender® garage door is International Code Council (ICC) and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) compliant.
- Insulated Rolling Door: These insulated doors are made from foam-insulated steel door slats to form a solid curtain and are energy efficient for your business.
- StoreDefender™ Door: This riot protection door is a new addition to the Defender series, that can be beneficial for a storefront or warehouse/back of house application. We offer it in a standard or insulated door. Additionally, it can be installed in the interior or exterior in a variety of colors and finishes.
- Rolling Service Doors: Cornell rolling service doors come in a number of different styles. They allow for semi-trucks to get close to the entrance, and for equipment, such as forklifts, to travel back and forth for loading and unloading.
- Visionaire® Microcoil® Grille: This security grille is engineered for longevity and has an expected lifespan of 50,000 cycles. If you need protective security without taking up too much room, this security grille is perfect for you.
- Insulated Counter Door: This rolling door is perfect for commercial buildings with open storefronts or service windows. It can be hard to appropriately lock up small sections with windows, but our insulated counter door can get the job done. Additionally, our insulated counter door option has a PVC back slat that will hold the insulation in place, providing quieter operation. Cornell can help you create a door that will exude a professional look and match your company's colors and designs.
- Loading Dock Doors: If your warehouse employees operate with a high volume of deliveries and are frequently loading and unloading products, a loading dock door would be perfect for you. These doors can provide protection from elements and serve as a barrier against intruders. Cornell has rolling, insulated, and high-speed loading dock doors available. Additionally, we can customize a door for you based on what you need for your warehouse to run at optimal speed.
- SteelWeave™ Mesh Security Grilles: If you want your security closure to provide an aesthetic appeal, SteelWeave™ is the grille for you. Its sleek design transforms this grille into a rolling piece of art that still offers protection and security. Like many of our other doors, we can craft the SteelWeave™ warehouse rolling grille to align with your design vision and to fit your specifications.
These are just a few of our garage and rolling door products — check out our selection for more options. If you're unsure about which garage door is the best option for your warehouse, please reach out to us so we can help. We'll be with you every step of the way throughout the decision and design processes. In the end, you'll have secure, functional doors that meet your branding and security needs.
Choose Cornell for All of Your Commercial Door Needs
Because we've worked with and across many industries for their security closure needs, we know we can work with you to create the perfect door for your commercial building.
Cornell works with businesses who need security closures in these industries below and more:
If you need help or have questions, you can give us a call at (800) 233-8366 or contact us on our website. Let us design the ideal door for your building!