Rolling Doors, Security Grilles and All products
Choosing the right rolling door, overhead door, fire door, security door or grille by Cornell, your innovative door solutions expert, for your project is easy by selecting from our category list below. If you have a unique design challenge not listed below, contact our dedicated Architectural Design Support team and they will help find the correct solution for all your Overhead Rolling Service Door needs.
Our Roll Up Door and Security Grille Categories
Rolling Door and Overhead Door Solutions for your needs!
When you're in need of roll-up doors, fire doors, insulated doors, security doors, security grilles, rolling shutter or any type of exterior doors, Cornell has the solutions you need. Browse our extensive line of overhead doors and grilles along with our various side folding closures and counter shutters.
Can't find what you need? Our Architectural Design Support (ADS) team can be of help with all products or maybe come up with a custom overhead door solution or specification to help you out.
Cornell has been the overhead door leader for close to 200 years. Our rolling service doors can be found in countless buildings. All of our doors are custom manufactured to your specifications. With many exterior roll-up door options, we have all the exterior door solutions you need. Visit all our rolling door options and applications.
When it comes to insulated roll-up doors, the Themiser Max insulated rolling door is the most energy efficient insulated roll-up door available.
Thermiser Max offers:
- Smaller slat size: reduced clearance requirements
- Spring Cycle Life: 50,000 cycles
- Patent pending sealing system
- Low life cycle cost
- LEED credits available
- Advanced security
- Climate control
- Sound reduction
With the many options and upgrades, our is the most energy efficient insulated roll-up door available. View all of our insulated door options to find the right solution for our closure needs.
Our high performance, high-speed roll-up doors are long lasting and high cycle.
- Ability to go as many as 1,000,000 maintenance free open and close cycles.
- State of the art smart controller, Cornell can help your building function effectively with intelligent controlled rolling doors.
- Advanced overhead door sealing system.
Visit the high performance rolling door page to find out how our high-speed doors are not only the smoothest, most advanced coiling door available.
Our security grilles are the most logical choice for protecting your business. From a standard interior roll down
While all security grilles are custom manufactured and allow for multiple security grille closing and locking options. Also, our Extreme® 300 Series MicroCoil Grille offers multiple elegant patterns to secure any business while still keeping an aesthetically pleasing exterior look.
- Specially designed for tight spaces--reduce headroom requirements by 50%
- Whisper quiet--perfect for multi-use spaces that combine parking, retail and residential use.
- 300,000 maintenance-free cycles at operating speeds of up to 24 inches per second
Our multiple security grilles offer security closure solutions to even the most challenging situation.
For areas that have daily counter use such as service windows, concession stands, lunch counters, cafeterias and other similar businesses, we offer multiple counter shutter products. Our counter fire shutters can help compartmentalize a fire quickly and prevent smoke or fire from spreading. There are multiple closing options, one of which is our advanced AlarmGard closing system.
Benefits of AlarmGard Tube Motor Operator:
- Convenience of motor operation in a low profile, concealed design
- Auto-Reset and Programmable Auto-Open
- Available with or without battery back-up
- UL 325 compliant and UL 864 listed Motor Assembly
- Rated for 10-12 cycles per day
- Operator to wall mounted control panel is plug and play
- Battery back-up inside control panel
- Various control s – 2 button or 3 button available in flush or surface mount
- Sensing edge options
- Keyed drop test switch
At Cornell, rolling door innovation is where we excel. That is why we can offer specialty overhead doors to meet any need. Our maximum steel security doors can prevent looting, riot damage or vandalism in cases of quick response times. These high-security rolling doors offer quick lockdown and immediate security. Sometimes the need for a
Inspiration For Any Project
Browse our completed projects for ideas on how to seamlessly incorporate our doors into your design.Explore Our Project Gallery
Our Closure Solutions
Looking for a new door or grille? Our products meet a wide variety of needs, from security to fire protection or heavy usage.View All Products