Rolling Doors, Security Grilles and All products
Choosing the right rolling door, overhead door, fire door, security door or grille by Cornell, your innovative door solutions expert, for your project is easy by selecting from our category list below. If you have a unique design challenge not listed below, contact our dedicated Architectural Design Support team and they will help find the correct solution for all your Overhead Rolling Service Door needs.Contact Us
Our Roll Up Door and Security Grille Solutions
Custom Overhead Roll-Up Garage Doors
At Cornell, we provide custom overhead door solutions to fit virtually any opening with precision, and installation is simple whether you have a new build or an existing structure. With an extensive selection to choose from and an array of customization options, our roll-up closures are ideal for use in any application, including:
- Apartment buildings: Use Cornell products in property management.
- Industrial buildings: Incorporate roll-up doors into factories and warehouses.
- Commercial businesses: Secure your business or retail property with our commercial garage doors and overhead coiling security grilles.
- Administrative structures: Retrofit a government or administrative facility with proven products.
- Public property: We manufacture a range of doors and shutters perfect for use in schools and public buildings.
With a custom order, you're getting a product made to the dimensions you need in the materials, style and finish options you want. Our custom overhead solutions provide a wealth of benefits, with closures made to improve climate control, operate in high winds, resist flames and smoke, and much more. Regardless of the demands of your project, we'll deliver a product that meets and exceeds your expectations.
Cornell Overhead Roll-Up Doors
Cornell is a national leader for custom roll-up closures — and has been for over 200 years, with products installed in countless buildings nationwide. Regardless of the challenges you need to overcome, we'll help you create the perfect solution with an extensive selection of customizable styles and a wide range of accessories. Our custom closures and roll-up service doors include:
- Insulated doors: We manufacture several styles of insulated roll-up garage doors for improved sound reduction and climate control, including our Thermiser® doors with a patent-pending sealing system and a 50,000 cycle minimum lifespan.
- High-performance closures: Improve efficiency in any facility with our Extreme® series high-performance closures, including roll-up doors and security grilles with opening rates up to 24 inches per second — three times faster than traditional grilles.
- Security grilles: In addition to our high-speed models, we offer a range of security grilles, including overhead coiling models and side-folding closures for security you can trust while maintaining high visibility and active airflow.
- Counter shutters: Seal any countertop opening, service window or similar space with our selection of durable counter shutters. These rolling shutters are available in over 180 colors, and fire-rated models are available to prevent the spread of smoke and flames in an emergency.
- Max protection doors: When you need premium security and superior resistance to hurricane-force winds, Cornell maximum protection doors deliver. Available styles include the StormDefender®, successfully tested to withstand wind pressure up to 300 psf.
Why Choose Cornell?
With Cornell, you gain the advantage of a custom closure made for a precise fit. We offer styles suited for any application, with accessories and customization options for creating the exact configuration you want. If you need help, get professional assistance in our Architect Portal, an online resource for drawing tools, technical information and personal support from one of our expert designers.
Cornell Commercial Overhead Doors
We're here to help! We have all the tools, information and guidance you need to create a closure for any application. Each one of our high-quality overhead doors is designed to look great and perform well for years to come.
Inspiration For Any Project
Browse our completed projects for ideas on how to seamlessly incorporate our doors into your design.Explore Our Project Gallery
Our Closure Solutions
Looking for a new door or grille? Our products meet a wide variety of needs, from security to fire protection or heavy usage.View All Products