When you partner with Cornell for your closures, you can take advantage of benefits such as:
- Selection: We offer a wide variety of quality commercial rolling doors made for indoor and outdoor use, including security grilles, high-performance doors and fire-rated products.
- Customization: Our doors are manufactured with precision for easy installation and seamless integration into your architecture. Create a custom look with several material options, powder coating in over 180 colors and other finishes.
- Accessories: Choose from accessories for adding features and enhancements to your closures. We offer protective enhancements, a range of motors for operation in high-traffic areas and many other products to keep your doors looking great and operating as designed.
Custom-Made Commercial Rolling Doors
Cornell is a leading national distributor of commercial doors, with products suited for any type of business. We offer custom closures designed to upgrade a customer-facing retail space, as well as products to create secure barriers preventing break-ins or the spread of smoke and flames. Whatever your application, we'll help you find a solution that meets your needs and adds value to your business.
Keep your employees safe and your business protected with an extensive selection of custom-made commercial doors to choose from, including:
- Rolling service doors: Our rolling service doors offer security, insulation, protection and more with a large variety of styles manufactured to fit your commercial space. Our most popular designs include our Extreme® maintenance-free doors, Thermiser® insulated closures and the Firemiser roll-up fire door.
- Security grilles: Security grilles offer the dependable security of a rolling door while keeping your commercial space visible, your products on display and maintaining a natural airflow. We have security grilles for indoor and outdoor use, including our attractive SteelWeave™ woven grille and the MicroCoil® 300, which can operate at speeds up to three times faster than traditional grilles.
- Max-protection doors: Cornell max-protection commercial doors offer the ultimate defense against threats posed by humankind and nature's fury. For safe rooms, our StormDefender® is virtually undetectable once installed. If you need security, EntryDefender™ doors offer protection from a mob-style attack for up to an hour. If severe weather is a challenge, Wind-Master doors are rated to withstand wind speeds over 85mph.
- Fire-rated products: We manufacture several fire-rated closures for preventing the spread of flames and smoke in the event of a fire. Our fire doors and counter shutters are UL listed to create an effective barrier for up to four hours, depending on the design. For the utmost protection, our SmokeShield® packages and products stop smoke during a disaster, giving employees time to evacuate without injury.
Commercial Door Customization Options
Whatever the needs of your business demand, Cornell has a solution designed to fit your space and match your unique aesthetic. Personalize the look of your roll-up doors with customization options including:
- Your choice of base materials
- Custom logo imprint or etching
- Many attractive color choices
- A range of slats to choose from
Visit our architect portal for the design tools and support to create the right door for your business. You can access DIY tools, find building resources and reach out to our professional commercial door team for personal assistance.