Insulated Roll Up Garage Doors
Check out our latest overhead doors, insulated doors, security doors and fire doors
When looking for an overhead door that provides protection against the elements, Cornell’s Thermiser and Thermiser Max insulated
roll up garage doors provide many energy efficient solutions.
- Foam insulationed steel door slats that interlock together to form a solid curtain
- Rolls up above an interior or exterior opening
- Provides increased security, energy efficiency and durability over standard garage doors
- Can help achieve up to 38 points in five LEED certification credit categories
Every insulated overhead door is custom built to fit your exact need. The coiling door design stores compactly, requires little to no maintenance and delivers a low life cycle cost. In fact, we warranty the Thermiser Insulated Rolling Door for 50,000 cycles as standard.
Our energy-efficient, insulated, rolling doors combine the durability of a rolling steel overhead door with the environmental protection of a high tech insulated center. Also, the double-layered steel and insulated interior increases the door's rigidity to make this one of our most secure
The Thermiser Max line of insulated doors is:
- The most energy efficient rolling door available
- Certified IECC, ASHRAE, LEED and more
- Provides a 94% decrease in outside air infiltration versus standard roll up doors
You don’t have to sacrifice looks or durability when using our insulated
We offer a two-step baked on application that includes four stock colors to enhance any insulated garage door. For an even more unique and distinctive design, use one of our other 180 stock powder coat colors or custom mix a powder coat color you can call your own. For the ultimate in customization and branding, consider adding graphics to any door by adding a logo, image or even a photo.