Interior Technology Inc - WA
Authorized Dealer - Master
Areas Served:Pacific Northwest including Seattle Washington, Western Washington, and Eastern Washington
Products and Services:
Interior Tech is a specialty commercial contractor in Western and Eastern Washington providing design and budget assistance, specifications, design details, installation and tech support. Interior Tech specializes in:
About Interior Technology Inc - WA:Interior Tech are specialty contractors in Eastern and Western Washington specializing in fire, smoke and egress design and security. The company works with architects, engineers and building managers to bring design to life while maintaining compliance with building codes and safety requirements.
Interior Tech's expert service and maintenance team has 30 techs available to respond to emergency garage door maintenance requests within 24 hours.
Commercial Roll Up Doors in Seattle WashingtonInterior Tech offers high-quality fire separation, emergency egress and fire control commercial door solutions through Cornell:
- Fire shutters
- elevator smoke curtains
- smoke and fire fabric doors
- rolling fire rated coiling doors
- counter fire doors
- fire-rated operators and motors
- security grilles and gates
- high-speed doors
- overhead coiling doors and grilles
Fire, Smoke and Egress Commercial Door Assistance in the Pacific Northwest
Interior Tech prides itself on its relationships with award-winning fire door manufacturers like Cornell. The innovative Interior Tech design team will match you with high-quality products to fit your needs. Other services include:
- Advising retrofits for building owners and providing superior fire door product options
- Design and budget assistance, specifications,and design details
- Overhead door installation and technical support
Cornell Fire Rated Doors and Security Grilles at Interior Tech
Interior tech carries award-winning Cornell fire and smoke-rated doors, security gates and grilles.
- SmokeShiled Smoke & Fire Fabric Door: Create a barrier against fires and compartmentalize spaces with Cornell's patented GuideLock technology.
- SmokeShield Elevator Smoke Containment System: This design-forward hoistway smoke enclosure eliminates IBC elevator lobby requirements, allowing for a more spacious layout.
- Rolling Fire-Rated Coiling Doors: Industry-leading advanced fire door systems activate thermally or electrically to contain the spread of smoke and fire and can be automatically reset.
- Visionaire MicroCoil Grille: Specially designed for retail spaces, the compact Visionaire MicroCoil takes up 40% less headroom than other standard grilles.
- CrossingGard Emergency Response Grille: Boost daily security by customizing your grille to match your emergency response plan. CrossingGard pairs with your existing alarm systems to open to provide safe egress or to close in other emergencies.