HDBB | Damage Prevention Accessory for Commercial Doors
Damage to rolling doors can render them inoperable, resulting in lost productivity and increased maintenance expense. Often, this damage occurs through repeated impacts by fork trucks or pallet jacks as drivers use the bottom bar as a back stop to lift pallets.
Our HDBB prevents the damage caused by pallet jacks, fork trucks, and pallets - eliminating needless cost and downtime. The HDBB:
- Is 350% stronger and 4” taller than traditional bottom bars
- Contains a rigid barrier deflects the forces that frequently crease the curtain
- Bounces back from ongoing abuse because of its resilient memory and heavy duty guide tabs
- Features a rugged, durable construction for long term use
- Provides continuous, efficient operation
- Reduces service repair costs
Available on coiling service and insulated doors up to 12’ wide, the HDBB is manufactured using a rugged 6" high aluminum extrusion. Specifically designed to protect against fork trucks and pallets, the HDBB can pay for itself after the first impact and significantly reduce future maintenance costs.
- Loading docks and receiving areas (Retail, Grocery, Service Entrances)
- Distribution centers
- Manufacturing facilities
- Doors with inventory stacked against them
- Forklift and pallet jack high-traffic areas
- Anywhere a door has multiple curtain and/or bottom bar repairs