Our Rolling Counter Fire Shutters with Integral Frame and Sill (counter top) are designed with reduced coil, bracket and header size (8” minimum) to fit tight clearances. These shutters provide:
- UL Protection:Offers 3/4 hour and 1 ½ hour labels
- Sleek Look: Without the exposed edges of a typical non-integral unit and with the addition of jamb and head trim pieces, this Counter Shutter offers the cleanest look available.
- Easy Installation Process: These slip-in units are ready to be set into existing walls, eliminating the need to coordinate installation during wall construction. Built-in units wrap around both sides of the wall opening and installation can be done while the wall is under construction
Our Counter Fire Shutters with Integral Frame and Sill are custom built to order and will fit specific dimensions up to:
- 10’10” Clear Opening Width by 6’4” Clear Opening Height for built-in construction
- 11’ Clear Opening Width by 6’4 ½” Clear Opening Height for slip-in construction
*Please contact us if you have custom sizing needs.
Our Counter Fire Shutters are available in push-up operation only. Learn more.
AlarmGard Rolling Counter Fire Shutters are for use in rated masonry or drywall construction (wood or metal studs) with wall thickness from 4 ½” min. to 12” max.
UL 1 ½ Hour Labeled Sills:
A variety of rated counter top options are available to order with our Counter Fire Shutters:
- A range of standard plastic laminate counter tops are available up to 18’ wide, 48’ deep
- 14 gauge #4 finish stainless steel countertops are available up to 11’ 10” wide, 25’ ¼” deep
Alternate Sill Options
No Sill: Choose the no sill option when the seamless look of an integral frame unit is desired, but a rated countertop already exists or will be provided by another trade.