Looking For A Dealer Near You?
We have a widespread network of authorized dealers to support your closure needs.Click Here To Contact Your Local Dealer
I'M AN ARCHITECT
Our Architectural Design Support team is a resource for commercial and residential architects. Whether you are looking for a fire door specification, rolling door drawing or custom Overhead door tech support, we have comprehensive technical and resource materials to support your rolling door project, including a drawing generator, specifications, codes and listings
I'M A CONTRACTOR
If you're a contractor, chances are you're looking at this on the fly while at a job site. We have easy access to our codes and listings, products and the best way to contact us. Explore our various rolling garage door and grille offerings or take a look at applications for our products. If you are in need of anything from Roller Garage Doors to Security Grilles, we can help you find the right product for your job.
I'M A BUILDING OWNER/MANAGER
Need Insulated Door maintenance? Our roller garage door dealers can do that. Want to enhance your
I'M A MANUFACTURER
Our OEM group offers specialized design assistance in engineering door solutions to meet your specific products requirements. We can provide custom and or standard rolling door components that can be fully integrated into your assembly. As a strategic supplier we will work closely with your procurement specialists to manage manufacturing lead times and minimize any disruption to your production schedule. We also provide a variety of freight options to ensure fast, timely delivery. Our OEM Team will meet or exceed your expectations every time, our guarantee. We are an ISO 9002 International certified company.
Cornell Roll-Up Doors & Security Grilles
Cornell is a leading national manufacturer of custom closures for commercial applications. We manufacture products that provide added security, insulation, protection from spreading flames and much more, all built to fit virtually any size opening. Our custom doors are durable, compact and affordable with styles and designs to match your business.
Whether you're designing a new build or looking to upgrade an existing space, Cornell has all the closures you need, including:
Innovative Solutions for Commercial Use and Property Management
From creating protective barriers to improving the speed at which you do business, Cornell has you covered. We manufacture custom overhead rolling door solutions for use in retail businesses, commercial warehouses, apartment garages and anywhere you need reliable protection and ready access. Our custom products include:
- Security grilles: Our security grilles offer the ultimate protection for your business and employees with a range of customization options, including logo etching. These products prevent break-ins and — in the case of a riot — stand up against looting and vandalism, protecting your investment. Secure the exterior of a business or a store within a store using these attractive and personalized solutions that require little ongoing maintenance.
- Fire-rated products: Our fire-rated products meet all national fire codes and are UL-rated to withstand smoke and flames anywhere from 45 minutes up to four hours, depending on your selection. These doors offer peace of mind for employees, allowing everyone more time to evacuate calmly. We offer fire-rated doors, countertop shutters and curtains for sealing elevator shafts, with optional accessories to automate door operation.
- Insulated garage doors: Our insulated garage doors offer multiple benefits. Cornell overhead doors prevent heat transfer and reduce the load on your HVAC system, leading to lower monthly utility costs. Our insulated doors minimize noise passing in or out, perfect for use in high-traffic areas and for businesses working late.
- High-performance products: Cornell high-performance rolling doors and grilles operate fast, with doors operating at rates of 24 inches per second and grilles opening three times faster than many traditional models. A high-performance closure keeps business moving, increasing the tempo in a warehouse or a loading dock, and makes an ideal choice for parking garages due to its speed and multiple security features.
- Rolling counter doors: Our rolling counter doors and shutters are perfect for use above a countertop and for securing other compact areas. Cornell manufactures rolling counter shutters and doors suited for indoor or outdoor use, built for a snug fit and customizable with a wide variety of finishes, including personalized logo placement.
- Side-folding closures: Separate any interior space with durable and easy-to-operate side-folding closures. We carry solutions for any need, including dividers and partitions for interior rooms and hallways, and side-folding security grilles for businesses located in malls, airports and any store-within-store application.
Architectural Tools and Design Assistance
Cornell is your partner in creating a custom rolling door made to match your specifications and space. Access our architect portal for professional assistance and a range of additional resources. We have everything you need for DIY design, including a custom drawing generator, BIM objects, codes and listings, LEED information and more.
If you'd like help, reach out to Architectural Support Team for fast, personal support designing the right door. We're the architect's resource, with ongoing AIA/CES programs and lunch-and-learn-presentations you can take advantage of.
We'd love to help you find the right solution. Request a free quote or locate a dealer in your area to see our closures in person.
If a Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words…
Then a video must be worth more. Click here to see our closure products in action.Video Gallery
Need a Dealer?
Our worldwide network of more than 350 authorized dealers offer industry leading services to help keep your facilities up and running.Find A Dealer