Smoke and Draft Control Products
Fire Doors (Model ERD11),
Insulated Fire Doors (Model ERD21),
Counter Fire Doors (Model ERC11)
SmokeShield® products add tested smoke and draft control to Fire Doors and Counter Fire Doors. Use to protect interior corridors and smoke barrier openings or any opening where life safety is a priority.
Labeling: UL Classified for fire protection and the loss of property, and also UL, “S” leakage rated assembly labeled for smoke and draft control.
- SmokeShield products meet the requirements of the International Building Code®, 2006, Section 715.4.3 for Smoke-and-Draft Control Door Assemblies.
- Tested per UL 1784, the procedure for smoke-and-draft control door assemblies. Meets the requirements of NFPA 105.
Curtain Materials: Galvanized steel with exclusive GalvaNex™ finish in light gray or 300 series stainless steel with #4 finish. Additional Material and Finishes information…
Mounting Alternatives: Approved for both face of wall or between jambs mounting conditions.
All SmokeShield units will be supplied with the following:
- UL leakage rated assembly label for smoke and draft control.
- UL listed perimeter seals applied to each guide and across the header.
- UL listed/tested bottom bar smoke seal/astragal.
- Heat resistant perimeter caulking.
All SmokeShield products are required to be signaled to close by local smoke detectors or a central alarm system. Coordinate alarm system interface with a M100 motor operator system or a FireGard release device.
SmokeShield® Fire Doors
Size: 30' wide, 25' high standard construction. Large Openings to 34' wide,consult factory.
Additional Information, Cornell Fire Doors
SmokeShield® Firemiser™ Insulated Fire Doors
Size: Openings up to 30' wide by 22' high. Large Openings to 34’ wide, consult factory.
Additional Information, Cornell Insulated Fire Doors
SmokeShield® Counter Fire Doors
Size: Openings up to 16' wide when height is 7' 6" or less. Openings up to 12' wide when height is 10' or less.
Additional Information, Cornell Counter Fire Doors