Extreme™ Performance Rubber Doors
Model EPR10 High Performance,
Model EPR20 Low Headroom Springless
High performance, high speed, impactable doors for your most challenging environments.
Extreme Performance Rubber Doors deliver unmatched durability and reliability in the most severe applications. Year after year, Extreme Rubber Doors provide trusted performance with maximum up-time and minimal maintenance. They have been specifically designed for applications where the following conditions exist:
- Extreme dirt or corrosive factors
- Extreme climate conditions: torrential rain, blizzard snow, scorching heat or frigid cold
- Pressure differentials from winds or ventilation airflow
- Fast pace traffic demands with doors required to go 24/7 all year long
- Accidental impact from trains, trucks, trams and other equipment
Practical Design Applications:
- Heavy Manufacturing: Railcars, automotive, aircraft, military, construction equipment, sand blasting booths, blast freezers.
- Maintenance Buildings: Mining, rail, transit, military
- Primary Extraction: Mining (headframes, crusher and load outs), smelting, refining, oil sands, agriculture
- Primary Resource Manufacturing: steel, aluminum, pulp and paper, food processing, waste transfer and recycling facilites.
- Transportation: Airports, postal, rail, courier, city transit facilities, distribution centers, parking garages, underground parking.
Built to each application, Extreme Performance Rubber Doors are available in 2 models to meet your design requirements:
- Model EPR-10: With drive system choices to match size, traffic flow, speed and maintenance factors. Options to meet all types of traffic access and environments.
Sizes: up to 47' wide or 35' high. Door speed will vary depending on door size.
- Model EPR-20: Springless cycle duty design for extreme high cycle applications. These units can also accommodate low headroom conditions.
Sizes: Up to 25' wide or 30' high. Door speed will vary depending on door size.
- Options: colors, windows, hoods traveling windbar, MSHA-rating, self extinguishing curtains, corrosive resistant curtains.
- Extreme Model Selection Chart
Motor Operator Configurations:
- Heavy duty gear head (RG) operator or high efficiency helical gear head (HG) operator with multi-funciton capacity PLC
- Door speeds to meet your design requirements
- Options: access controls and specialty functions
Extreme Product Benefits:
Maximum Up Time
- NEWGEN® Guide and CurtainLok™ retention system withstands severe winds and impacts from any direction
- Dependable and proven heavy-duty drive system configurations
- Simple, no tools curtain resetting
Easy to Maintain
- NEWGEN® Guide is one piece, high strength aluminum
- No hinges, cables, pulleys or curtain guide cap to maintain
- All parts readily available due to simplified design
- Thick SBR rubber with reinforced core weave withstands head-on impacts. Flexible and resistant to abusive environments and temperatures from -40°F to +180°F.
- Straight forward, sustainable design
- Innovative simplicity of NEWGEN® Guide and mechanically fastened CurtainLoks™ virtually eliminates wear