TRANZFORM® Accordion Folding Partitions
TranZform Side Folding Accordion Partitions quickly, easily and cost effectively transform a large room into two or more independent spaces in religious, hospitality, health care and other multi-use facilities. With the track capable of being recessed into the ceiling construction and with use of a recessed pocket opening, they store virtually out of sight and mind allowing full use of building space. Then as needed, the wall panels can be easily moved into place allowing for convenient and private space separation.
Sizes: TranZform Sound is available from 3’6" to 22’ H to a maximum of 1600 square feet, TranZform space is available from 3'6" to 14' H, standard construction.
Operation: Manually push/pull operated standard. Consult factory for motor operation for TranZform Sound units only.
Track: Heavy duty extruded aluminum overhead track capable of being recessed and available in multiple styles for varying header construction.
Panels: 24 gauge corrugated steel panels are coated with a scratch resistant, permanently bonded decorative vinyl finish.
Hinges: Full height extruded vinyl hinges color matched to wall panels.
TranZform Partition Benefits:
- Concealed Storage With the track capable of being recessed into the ceiling construction and with the use of a recessed pocket opening, TranZform units store virtually out of sight allowing full use of building space.
- Space Saving Alignment Curtains stack at a fraction of their width
TranZform Space stack area = 1 3/4” per foot of width +5 1/2”
TranZform Sound stack area = 2” per foot of width +7”. (For Sound units above
14’ H, minimum stack is 43” per stacking area.)
- Balanced Materials Equals Minimal Hang Weight TranZform Space units have an approximate hang weight of 1.9 lbs. per ft2. TranZform Sound units are approximately 4.5 lbs. per ft2, extended.
- Smooth Glide Operation: Nylon wheel, ball bearing rollers attach to every panel for quiet, optimum operation.
- Modular Construction: For simple, cost effective installation and service.
TranZform Partitions Options Include:
- Pocket Door: 12 gauge steel pocket door and frame conceals stacked curtain when partition is retracted. Learn more about the optional Pocket Door.
- Cylinder Locking at Lead Post
- Header Trim and Track Types including Curved Track.
- Fixed or Floating Jamb, Single Slide or Bi-Parting Construction.
- An array of wall panel Finish Options and Colors: including wood grain, embossed leather and embossed weave patterns.
TRANZFORM® Space Model ESP10 BACK TO TOP
Use in areas where convenient separation of space is desired, such as off hour pedestrian
control, closets and storage areas. STC 30.
Materials and Finishes: Continuous length, 4 1/2” wide panels formed of vinyl clad 24 gauge steel, corrugated and reinforced with double rolled end beads for strength and resilience Single wall panel construction. Vinyl finish available on public side, platinum gray painted finish opposite side.
TRANZFORM® Sound Model ESP20 BACK TO TOP
Offer unparalleled sound control in addition to providing privacy and security separation. TranZform Sound units are STC 45 rated per ASTM E 90.
Materials and Finishes: Continuous length, 4 1/2” wide panels formed of vinyl clad 24 gauge steel, corrugated and reinforced with double rolled end beads for strength and resilience. Double wall construction where both interior panel surfaces are fitted with continuous blankets of sound absorbing material attached with tear resistant fasteners for lasting retention of the sound liner. Concealed, internally mounted diagonal stabilizer bar support provided for units greater than 14’H & units over 12’H when greater than 40’ W.
Competitive Points of Difference
- Do not utilize a pantograph style frame system — no internal parts to break or get damaged by impact
- Every individual panel is track supported by a smooth glide nylon wheel, ball bearing roller assembly
- Modular construction allows for simple, in-place, cost effective installation and service
- Corrugated steel panels add strength and durability and are coated with a scratch resistant, permanently bonded decorative vinyl finish
Other TranZform products available:
TranZform® Fire UL Rated Fire Protection with Emergency Egress Capabilities for Minimum Headroom Openings